Prime Day Deals
Ok, my Friends, Amazon Prime day is finally here. Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day Deals?
YAYAYAY! This is me doing my happy dance.
Amazon Prime Day will return again on July 15 and July 16. Amazon is promising huge savings and deals for everyone.
This year’s Prime Day will actually be TWO days. That’s two days of amazing deals for every area of your home and gifts for loved ones.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through these links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information please check my Disclosure Policy
The very first thing you need to do to enjoy Prime Day is become an Amazon Prime Member. 30-Day free Membership.
Prime Day Deals is only for Prime members. Prime members will be able to receive exclusive deals on toys, video games, clothing, patio furniture, sports, electronics, and more. Amazon Prime Day Deals is not something you want to miss. Though there are hundreds of sales on Amazon Prime Day Deals, I will be sharing items I think will be of value to you. I am sharing items that I have used or want to buy.
I’m so excited about this. I always try and see what’s on sale that I want and can get a good deal on. This is the time to think of birthday’s, anniversaries and holidays. First, I check my list to see if any of my saved items are on sale. I know it’s months away before the Holiday season, but if you could get items crossed off your list now wouldn’t that be great?
I love the feeling of getting what was on my list for a better price. Savings and deals make it easier to shop.
I will be checking Amazon all day because sales come out at different times. Be sure to check here for an updated list of new items.
Some things you need to do first before you can enjoy the benefits of Amazon Prime Day Deals.
1-You have to sign up for Prime Membership
2- If you don’t have Prime already, no worries. You can sign up for 30 days free and see if you like it. Amazon Prime
3- Sales start on July 16th and go through July 17. That’s a day and half of amazing deals.
4-I’m going to continue to share items with you that I think are a good deal. I don’t want you to miss anything.
5-Follow me on social media to continue to get updates throughout the day. Explore Kid Talk Facebook
6-Click on the pictures below or the links from my facebook page.
WHAT’S THE BENEFIT OF BEING A PRIME MEMBER?
Aside from the super fast delivery and the Prime Day sale, you also get access, for no additional cost to:
- Prime Video, which includes exclusive Amazon Originals, popular movies, TV shows, sports, and live events. Prime members can also subscribe to premium and specialty channels like HBO. No cable required. My son’s current favorite is If You Give a Mouse a Cookie show. My husband and I are personally loving the new Jack Ryan show.
- Prime Music with the possibility of streaming over one million songs.
- Prime Reading
- Kindle Unlimited gives you access to over 1 million ebooks. Unlimited listening to thousands of audiobooks *Read on any device *Membership plans are also giftable
Let the savings Being. It’s Christmas in July!
For the Home
I love throw blankets. We have them in every room and extras in the closet. Usually, I like to get bigger sizes so that my whole family can go under the blanket on the couch. It’s really great.
- They are perfect for any season which makes it the best blanket to have.
- The throw comes in Twin, Queen or King.
This I don’t have at the moment but want to get for my husband. He is a big coffee drinker. Just lately he has wanted to get beans and ground them himself. I think this will be the perfect gift.
- Adjust your grind to suit your taste
- One-touch start timer
- Grounds container holds enough for 12 cups
Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker. I got mine last year as a gift. I thought I didn’t need a one, but I was wrong. This is fantastic.
- 6 Quart
- Clip to lock the lid
- When time is finished it sets to warm
Something For You
I just learned about these last week from a friend. She’s on a diet and wanted something to drink that was more than just water but wouldn’t ruin her calories for the day. It was wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised. Sometimes it’s hard for me to drink enough water every day, but with these, it helps me get in more fluids.
- Blueberry and Raspberry iced tea flavors
- Only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving
Large Canvas Beach Bag with top zipper closure and waterproof lining.
- large size 24” x 14” x 7”,
For the Kids
Fire 7 Kids Edition
- Huge deal if you are buying 2. I’ve never seen it at this price.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee
- Included 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more
A deluxe toy organizer. We know as parents that toys multiply and wind up everywhere. Here is a great way to give the toys a home and help organize. Each bin can hold something different. When your teaching your kids to clean up the toys will have a place to go. Kids will love this in their room or playroom with their favorite characters.
With kids in school, you always need glue. You need glue for the classroom and for home. Stock up now.
- dries clear
- great for arts, crafts, and School projects
- Smooth glue is perfect for making Slime
JoJo scooter for the JoJo lover in your life.
- Jojo Siwa design
- Beginner friendly: 2-wheeled freestyle kick scooter with soft foam comfort grip handlebars is great for any child who wants to start riding (My son has a scooter and loves it. He likes the scooter more than his bike.)
- For the boy in your life, this scooter would be perfect for him.
Perfect for those Toy Story Fans.
- Super soft and cuddly so the little ones can hug slinky
Mancala is a great game that we enjoy at our house. The game is for 2 players. It’s fun and easy to play.
I purchased this Magic Science kit a few years ago for my nephew. He loves Science and being able to experiment. He went home and used it right away. Perfect gift for the upcoming Scientist in your family.
- Chemicals include citric acid, baking soda, vegetable oil, cross-linked polyacrylate copolymer, red cabbage powder, color tablets and zinc sulfide
- Supplies include 4 test tubes with stand, 1 clear tube wand with 2 caps, 2 measuring scoops, Purple paper, star stickers and activity guide
These walkie talkies were one of my son’s favorite gifts. He used them anytime someone came over. He liked to play spy and detective. This will be a surefire favorite gift for any kid.
- Best Gift for Girls and Boys
- Long Range Support
This is my son’s Teddy Bear. He got the bear on his first birthday to sleep with. It quickly became a precious item to him. He sleeps with it every night and wants to hold it during the day. He truly loves this bear.
- Soft, huggable plush
Toy food to add to your kitchen, grill or picnic basket. We have a grill at our house that my boys love.
- Over 30 pieces
- Perfect for pretend play
Toy Storage Bins. We just can’t have enough of these. I have bins in every room to keep things a bit more organized.
- Larger size
Fabric Baby, soft books. These are perfect for little hands. Soft books with big pictures.
- You get 6 books
My son received this tent for a birthday a few years back. We actually never took it outside. It was right in our living room. He loved it. He would bring in his stuffed animals and read and play inside. Now we took it back out for my second child.
Every little kid loves bubbles. This takes away only being able to blow 2 bubbles at a time. This automatic bubble blower is a summer must have. My kids love it. We have had ours for years. Pull this out when kids say “I’m Bored”