This is a personal blog written and edited by me, Rachel. I share these tips and information to help other parents, family members and teachers. I allow advertisers to display ads and for products that I believe are worth buying I will recommend those products. This is at no cost to you. If you click on the link and make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission of your purchased amount. This is at no extra cost to you. Thank you to all my readers.
I share products that I have found worked and are worth buying. I won’t share products that I’ve never used or don’t believe in. I give my opinions. These are products that I have found to be useful.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: It is important to all note that Explore Kid Talk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com. It is also important to remember that prices are subject to change on Amazon and may not be the same price as when I posted it.
Explore Kid Talk is a blog that is made up of articles written by me, Rachel. This is a Parent’s Resource for children. Topics I write about are activities, crafts, child development and general helpful information about children. The articles shared are for your personal information. Any information provided must be taken at your own discretion.
Property of Explore Kid Talk
By using this website, you agree not to publish or distribute any content as your own. You agree not to abuse any content, text, images or content from this site. You need written permission to use any of the contexts from Explore Kid Talk.
While using the Website, you may provide certain personal information that can be used to contact you. Information including name, email address and credit cards.
Name/Email Address: I collect email addresses for opt-in forms and to subscribe to my page. I only use this information to have you join my email list. By giving your email you agree to get future emails from Explore Kid Talk. I use the email list to send out bi-weekly emails about my upcoming post, giveaway, and any Freebies. The emails are specific to Explore Kid Talk and contain information regarding the same topics I discuss. I send out relevant emails to keep you updated and informed about my site. You have the ability to unsubscribe at any point from receiving emails. The unsubscribe option is on the bottom of every email. Once you unsubscribe you will be deleted from the email list and no longer receive any emails.
Like most other websites, I collect information that your browser sends when you visit this site. This information is your computer’s Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser information, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) information. A third-party service such as Google Analytics is used to collect and analyze Data. This data shows which pages you look at and how long you stay on this site.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The “cookies” are used solely to collect and analyze data to see how the site performs. You can shut off “cookies” from your own browser.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
– You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
– If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
– Social Sharing – Social sharing buttons are provided by plugins operated and managed by a third party. If you click on one of the social share buttons, certain personal information may be stored by the service operating that plugin in accordance with their terms of service and use.
This website does include and/or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
I do not sell or trade any information given. The information given is only to be a part of my mailing list. This site is hosted by Siteground and I use Mailerlite for my email and forms. These are third-party sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
– Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out browser Add-0n
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via email if you are subscribed to our email list
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
– We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org