Easy Mother’s Day Crafts that Kids and Mom will Love
Mothers and Grandmothers love to get a hand-made gift for Mother’s Day. When children are young they love to make gifts for people. Time to put this want into action. These crafts are easy enough for toddlers to make, but still fun enough that older children will want to make them too. Let’s honor the Mother’s in our life with some handmade gifts. Here are easy Mother’s Day Crafts that kids can make.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through these links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information please check my Disclosure Policy
- Popsicle sticks– 2 large and 2 small – or you can use the same size
- Puzzle pieces – if you have a puzzle missing pieces those are perfect to use. If not go to the dollar store for any puzzle
- Picture of the child
- Take the four popsicle sticks and glue them together in the corners. If you use two size popsicle sticks then glue the smaller sticks an inch down from the top and about a half an inch up from the bottom. This then puts the picture in the middle.
- Then take the puzzle pieces and glue wherever you choose.
- On one of the puzzle pieces write “I love you to pieces!”
- Then take the picture and take to the back.
- Ta-Dah!! A beautiful picture frame that mom will treasure.
- Use the painters take to spell out letters on the canvas. I did LOVE but you could do MOM as well.
- Then paint over the tape with the color you choose. If a younger child is painting I suggest only using one color, not four.
- After painting one section with a certain color then continue to paint the other sections with the other paint colors.
- Toddlers can use their fingers instead of a paintbrush.
- When the paint is COMPLETELY dry then peel off the tape.
- A beautiful painting that mom will display year after year.
Related Reading on Crafts for Kids
Let me know how it went making these crafts with your little ones. Which one did your child like the most?
Easy Mother’s Day crafts for kids to make that mom will cherish