Toddler Enrichment Ebook provides everyday solutions to keep your toddler busy while learning and helps maintain your sanity.
- Are you struggling to find activities for your toddler?
- Do you ever wonder how to keep your toddler busy and happy at the same time?
- Does your toddler run circles around the house?
- Are you looking for ways to help develop their motor skills?
- Are you looking for activities that center around enrichment?
- Do you need activities to do at home without spending money?
Imagine if you had all that in one place. This toddler ebook will help make your days less stressful with a schedule, stages of development and activities to fill your days.
Yes, I want this book!
*This is a digital product that will be sent directly to your inbox.
So many parents struggle to keep their toddler busy, happy and learning at the same time. Toddlers have an unbelievable amount of energy and curiosity. Use your toddler’s curiosity to enrich their days. Imagine what life would be like if you had an understanding of how your child develops and what activities to do with them. As parents, we need help to make day to day life with our toddler a little easier. This toddler ebook will help make your days less stressful with a schedule, stages of development and activities.
Yes, I’m ready!
What People are saying about the Toddler Enrichment Ebook
Aryn, The Libraryan
This book is awesome! I received an advance copy, and I’m happy to share my thoughts with you.
The ‘milestones’ (communication, coordination, etc) are explained better than I’ve seen before, with the emphasis on the time RANGE, not specific ages. With more balanced expectations from this book, I feel more prepared for little boy 2 as we are nearly at the toddler stage than I did with my first. The strategies for everything from play to consequences to meals and bedtime, covered, I see more clearly what mistakes I can correct ahead of time and where I did well last time!
There are lots of helpful tips and ideas for Toddler Enrichment, including recipes, activity lists for when you just can’t think, and printables.
Imagine if you had the right resource that would make your days easier and your worries go away.
When I had my first classroom as a Special Education Pre-School Teacher I worked in a school that had no gym. So during the winter months when we couldn’t use the playground it was up to me to find ways to get them moving inside the classroom. I had a small space with 8 children. I had to come up with ideas to get them moving and learning with minimal space and supplies. They needed activities to move and follow directions as well as independent play and activities they could do on their own. The activities you get here can all be done at home without spending much money.
When I had my first child, we lived in a basement. We were saving money to buy a house. The plan was to be out of the basement before he was walking and crawling. Things did not happen according to the plan. He was now mobile and had very little room to do much. I needed to make use of the space we had. I thought back to being in that tiny classroom and what I did then to help the kids. One of my son’s favorite activities was running around the dining room table. I would sometimes run with him, great exercise, but if I didn’t he would run and give me high five. This is how I taught my son to count. Every time he went around the table we would count. He didn’t even know he was learning to count. He got to run and release energy, while learning and I didn’t pay for anything.
I’ve done all these activities at home. Here you will find everyday solutions to keep your toddler busy while learning and maintaining your sanity.
Benefits of this Toddler Enrichment Ebook
- Activities your toddler will love
- Activities where you keep your toddler busy and learning at the same time
- Understand stages of development
- Age appropriate behavior and consequences
- Not having to spend a lot of money
- Daily schedule to guide you each day
- Day to day enrichment
I’m Ready now!
Message to the Parents
This is a perfect parent resource. This book will help you with all your worries about your toddler. If you struggle to find activities, unsure about stages of development or want them to have more nutritious foods. This covers everything. Get all your questions answered. This book will eliminate your daily struggles. You will get toddler enrichment ideas to keep them busy, so you don’t go crazy.
What resources are included?
- Toddler Schedule
- Different kinds of Play
- Age- appropriate behavior and consequences
- Reading tips -Including the importance of reading early and how to read to babies.
- Book List to start your Reading Library
- Stages of Language Development
- Strategies to increase language in children
- Stages of Motor Development
- Gross Motor Activites and Fine Motor Activites that you can do right now in your home with minimal supplies.
- Toddler Smoothies to help them drink from a straw or cup. Smoothies the whole family will love.
and much more!
Don’t wait too long. Get it now! It’s a super value. Help your child learn and grow while staying sane.
*This is a digital product that will be emailed to you. The ebook is in a PDF format and is letter size pages. You can open the file in Adobe Reader or another program that allows PDF files. Once you open it up you can print the whole ebook or can print the pages you choose.